A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Achievements and stimulating challenges:
Under the supervision of the Integration Systems team leader, you will take part in designing electronic solutions to integrate company devices with customers’ external devices. We are seeking someone who is passionate about electronics with a strong interest in technical project management.
• Identify and track all phases of assigned projects.
• Design electronic solutions to integrate existing OPAL-RT products, according to the customers’ needs and specifications.
• Design MATLAB/Simulink models tailored to the customer’s needs and specifications.
• Generate technical documentation, including the BOM and drawings, for the models and solutions.
• Participate in design reviews.
• Develop test procedures for the electronic solutions and models.
• Debug the systems and models designed.
• Install systems on site.
• Design basic electronic circuits.
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or equivalent.
• Experience: Relevant experience in electronics and signals and experience with technical specifications analysis, experience in project management and estimations.
• Required knowledge (assets): MATLAB/Simulink, Microsoft Visio, familiarity with FPGA technology.
• Language abilities: Fluent in French and English;
• Competencies: Autonomy, able to communicate effectively, flexibility and adaptability, analytical, thoroughness, determination, customer satisfaction, good work ethic, able to work well in a team and organized.
A career with OPAL-RT will suit you if:
• You are seeking stimulating challenges that will constantly push you to do your best
• You dream of a family environment that is also professional, cooperative and friendly.
• You need a flexible schedule and the ability to telecommute in order to balance work and home life.
• You want to continue to expand your knowledge and know-how by working side-by-side with researchers, innovators and scientists who share one thing; Passion.
• You have chosen to be an important contributor the technological progress in a multitude of industries.
• You want to be recognized for your ideas, creativity and talents.
• You know your worth and seek a globally competitive salary.
• You don’t just want a job, you want a career!
Are you ready to bet on your success?
About OPAL-RT Technologies
Imagine working for a company whose customers include NASA, Bombardier, ABB, EMBRAER, MIT, GE, Ford, GM, NREL and Hydro-Québec! OPAL-RT’s ambitious challenge is to democratize simulation and make it affordable and accessible to every engineer and researcher. By joining the OPAL-RT family, you will be helping develop to the technology of the future.
World leader in with our diverse applications, our tools are used in a wide range of fields, including, automotive, aerospace, energy, transportation and industrial manufacturing, etc. Established in Quebec and strengthened by a global presence, OPAL-RT has the wind in its sails!
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.