A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Confab Laboratories were recently acquired by Mylan, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. This change will generate new R&D opportunities, in addition to investments underway to support an increasing volume associate to the development of new dosage forms. To ensure the growth of our Tech Transfert team, we seek for a specialist in the field.
Your main responsibilities would be:
- Write and revised associated documents and ensure compliance with filing documents and/or regulatory requirements;
- Ensure the transfer of procedures developed by Confab clients;
- Develop procedures, commercially scale-up formulations developed by the Formulation Department;
- Contribute as a Transfert Tech & Process expert for a manufacturing line start up of a new dosage form.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering other relevant area;
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in similar functions in Pharmaceutical Industry;
- Relevant achievements in liquid, solid, and semi-solid product transfer projects;
- Good knowledge of regulatory requirements relating to development, human scaled and site transfers;
- Bilingual oral and written.
Are you looking for a stimulating work environment with technical challenges that meet your highest expectations and opportunities for advancement?
We would be delighted to get to know you and to discuss your professional interests and career objectives.
To apply, please visit the carrer section of our website at: http://confab.com/careers/
Confab Laboratories is part of Mylan Pharmaceuticals ULC, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world with over 35,000 employees across 165 countries.
Confab specializes in the development and manufacturing of non-sterile pharmaceutical drugs (CDMO). The plant, located on the south shore of Montreal, is growing with major expansion investments underway to support an increasing volume of R&D projects as well as pioneering new dosage forms.
The company complies with both Canadian and US regulatory requirements. To know more about Confab Laboratories please visit the website at http://www.confab.com/
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.