A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
MDA is looking to hire a software test engineer to aid in the development of processor-based units and other space systems. We are seeking team oriented candidates to fill the position.
1) Develop test requirements for flight hardware and software
2) Develop test software in C++ under Windows environment
3) Translate test requirements into VBA test scripts and support debugging of flight hardware and software
4) Prepare formal documentation (test requirements and procedures, version description documents, user manuals)
5) Support integration and testing
6) Participate in internal team reviews and formal reviews with customer
1) Programming in high level languages C, C++
2) Experience in automated testing of digital hardware (board level and integrated units) and software
3) Experience with DIO, ADC, DAC and COTS instrumentation control via GPIB
4) Bachelor in Computer Engineering (alternatively in Electrical Engineering or Computer Sciences)
5) 5 to 10 years of experience
1) Space-based communication standards (MIL-STD-1553B, CAN, SpaceWire)
2) Writing of formal software specifications (test)
3) Development tools: Enterprise Architect, RequisitePro, VBA, Visual Studio .NET 2003, Rational Test
4) Exposure to testing digital units with/without integrated microprocessors
5) Knowledgeable of real-time software
6) Experience in simulating high speed devices (e.g. “push broom” cameras)
7) Exposure to motor drive electronics, ADC, DAC
MDA is a world leader in the design of advanced Space systems and supplier of innovative Space hardware products serving commercial, scientific and government needs. As the prime contractor for the Canadian Space Programme, MDA Space Missions is Canada’s foremost high-tech engineering company. With technical excellence as our core competence, MDA is also recognised in the international Space community for delivering state-of-the-art communications payloads and remote sensing satellites, and has an unrivalled record in the area of Space robotics and manned Space applications. Our multidisciplinary staff implement some of the world’s most complex and challenging Space projects. In today’s competitive market MDA continues to lead the Space industry in key critical technologies such as antenna design, digital electronics and mobile communications.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.