A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
SES is currently seeking several software engineers to join its research and development staff. The successful candidates will be expected to cumulate one or more of the following functions:
• Develop and code User Interfaces in .Net (WPF), in an Agile environment (SCRUM).
• Contribute to the maintenance and development of the software products of the firm.
• Debug and solve technical issues.
• Participate in software design and architecture.
The work is carried out in teams of a few persons which leaves a lot of room for individual contributions and creativity.
• Bachelor degree in software engineering/computer science.
• Knowledge of software development processes, like SCRUM.
• Good communication skills (written and oral) in English.
• Knowledge of Object Oriented Development.
• Knowledge of at least one Object Oriented programming language (VB.Net, C#, Java…)
• Knowledge of design patterns.
Additional Skills of Interest
Knowledge of other languages, especially Chinese or Spanish.
Master any of these languages and/or technologies: VB.NET, WPF, T-SQL, DirectX, OpenGL, LINQ, EntityFramework.
Has already worked in a SCRUM process before.
Good knowledge of unit testing concepts.
Knowledge in electromagnetism or other closely related physical sciences.
User Interface development using .Net technologies.
Experience with Source Control systems and concepts ( SVN, Mercurial, TFS, GIT)
Safe Engineering Services & technologies ltd. (SES) is the world’s leading R&D firm in the domain of high voltage electromagnetic interference, grounding (earthing) and lightning analysis. SES focuses on providing advanced R&D and engineering consulting services and on the development of technical software, sold primarily to electrical, gas and railway utilities, consulting firms and universities. Over 90% of SES business is with international customers.
SES is located in the Ste-Rose area of Laval, where it occupies over 35,000 square feet of modern offices, equipped with its own gymnasium facilities. SES is the first Quebec Company to be wired at 10 Gigabits (category 6a network). The company has been in business since 1978 and offers a friendly work environment. Salaries and social benefits are commensurate to qualifications and experience, and are competitive.
Visit www.sestech.com for more information.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.