It's time to put your automation skills to work for you with a progressive Tier One company in the Alliston/Tottenham area! Robotics and automation is where you see yourself excel and those that know you have seen your skill and speak highly of it. Join a team that is willing to take your skills and propel them forward where you become the Robotics Technician that everyone wants!
* Perform highly diversified duties to repair and maintain automated production equipment
* Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, detect and replace defective parts, test and make adjustments to automated production equipment
* Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines and equipment
* Use of programmable logic control systems (PLC's) to program and troubleshoot automated equipment
* Use of robotic systems to program and troubleshoot (Panasonic, Fanuc, Motoman, Nachi)
* Other duties as assigned to ensure up-time of automated production equipment, etc
Here's what you bring:
* Post-secondary education in Electrical, Mechanical, Robotics or related field
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in a manufacturing environment (robotic welding exp)
* Experience in trouble shooting and equipment maintenance of electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and robotics problems on automated equipment
* Ability to read and understand Operations Standards, blue prints, maintenance and equipment manuals, etc.
* PLC programming experience highly desirable
Reasonable wage: $23-26/hr to start
rotating day/afternoon shifts
ManpowerGroup recognizes the importance of providing an accessible and barrier-free environment. We are committed to creating a welcoming, fair and inclusive environment by offering equal opportunity to access our services. At ManpowerGroup, we are committed to providing accommodations, and will work with you to meet your needs.
Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities for over 65 years and each year we employ over 3.5 million people in over 80 countries and territories. Over 40% of our talented associates find permanent employment through their career assignments. Employment with ManpowerGroup gives you the opportunity to succeed and gain valuable work experience in companies of all sizes, including nationally renowned organizations. ManpowerGroup offers a variety of career opportunities with flexible scheduling and free online training through our Training and Development Centre. We provide quality employment opportunities, no matter what career stage you are in.
With nearly 30 offices strategically located across Canada, ManpowerGroup provides temporary and permanent workforce opportunities in administrative, industrial, contact centre, skilled labour and trades as well as the assignment of contract professionals in information technology, finance, accounting, engineering and other professional areas through the Manpower and Experis brands.
Visit us online at manpower.ca or experis.ca to see what career opportunities are waiting for you.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.