A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Under the supervision of the Manager Customer Engineering, the AAR Reliability Specialist will monitor, maintain and support the AAR reliability processes and tools. He / She will actively track and act on the alerts generated by the AAR FRACAS tool (Windchill) and/or other customer priority. When required and after a thorough validation of the Part repair historical data – he / She will request the proper level of technical investigations with the appropriate vendor. He / She will organize and support technical meetings with the vendor, prepare and obtain the historical repair data from the AAR / Customer databases. He / She will monitor, control and document the technical investigations and ensure the proper dispositioning and data recording. He / She will also be responsible of the maintenance of the AAR FRACAS tool and ensure the tool is accurate and kept up-to-date. He / She will be responsible of maintaining the appropriate PN grouping database and keep it in line with the latest contract amendment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Daily Tracking of all the Fracas Alerts (LTU/FOI/Fleet)
• Deep Investigation Management
• Rogue Unit Study and disposition
• NFF Tracking
• PN Grouping database management
• Repair-Workscope (validation/study/development)
• Service Bulletins evaluation
• Airworthiness Directives validation
• Plan and manage the weekly meeting with the customer reliability group
• Dashboard publication (internal/external)
• Ensure a respectful and active relation with the customer representatives
• Be proactive and be on the watch of potential developing issues
• All other duties as assigned.
• Commitment to company values and ethics
• Dependability: personally responsible, completes work in a timely manner, and performs tasks accurately
• Motivation: must maintain a positive attitude and strong work energy
• Advanced computer proficiency (FRACAS/IMOPS/Aeroexchange/QMS/Microsoft Office Suite)
• Analytical skills: must be able to gather information and use data to determine cause and effect for complex problem solving
• Continuous learning: ability to learn new procedures and adapt to change: makes constructive suggestions and creates novel solutions to problems; evaluates new technology as potential solutions to existing problems
• Communication: excellent interpersonal and oral and written communication skills
• Independent: must have the ability to carry out and follow through on tasks with minimal supervision
• Initiative: plans work and carries out tasks without detailed instructions, prepares for problems or opportunities in advance, undertakes additional responsibilities
• Problem Solving: ability to develop and implement new ideas to improve processes
• Leadership: demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others
• Must maintain strict confidentiality and professionalism
• Negotiating skills: must have confidence and the ability to be persuasive and assertive
• Organization: very detail oriented and always comes prepared
• Strong customer orientation
• Strong judgment and decision making
• Teamwork: works harmoniously with others to get a job done, responds positively to instructions/procedures, and works well with others
• Time management: ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and effectively deal with tight deadlines and pressure
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) from an accredited institution
• 10 years of shop experience in the MRO business or equivalent in the aviation industry
• Bilingual (English/French – Written & Spoken)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Maneuvers in, around, under, and about factory and/or laboratory equipment on a regular and continuous basis
• Must be able to lift a minimum of 5 to 10 pounds
• Travel required up to 15%
• Works at telephone answering equipment, design equipment, and at a PC for hours at a time
The environment characteristic for this position is an office setting. Candidates should be able to adapt to a traditional business environment.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.