Algorithme Pharma, an Altasciences company, is an internationally recognized Contract Research Organization (CRO). We conduct over 200 clinical trials annually in Phase I/IIa, Bioequivalence and Bioanalysis with the participation of over 5,000 participants. In other words, we conduct trials for new drugs or new combinations of drugs, new devices, or new ways to use existing treatments. Our team is made up of close to 500 professionals from the medical and scientific fields who work together to achieve a common goal: to contribute to the advancement of pharmaceutical science.
We are currently looking for a Quality Control Technician to join our team in the Screening department. You want to contribute to research activities? You are dynamic and have good interpersonal skills? You have a rapid execution, while bringing attention to detail? This position is for you! Do not hesitate, send us your resume immediately.
• Performing the live quality control (QC) of all data collected as part of screening and to ensure compliance to the study specific protocols and SOPs;
• Ensuring all corrections to raw data and derived data are completed;
• Identifying error trends and report them to management;
• Printing laboratory results and update participant files;
• Calling participants to schedule appointments;
• Performing blood verification between Clinical Research Organizations;
• Answering QA reports, data management queries, generate report deviations when necessary;
• Prepare study binders;
• DEC or combination of pertinent experience and education;
• At least 1 year of equivalent experience ;
• Experience in clinical research environment and/or good knowledge of clinical trials methodology; and terminology will be considered as an asset;
• Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices;
• Bilingualism (French and English) written and spoken;
• Excellent organizational and prioritizing skills;
• Good Communication skills;
• Variable Schedule;
• Day shift: Candidates must be available five days a week schedule including every other Saturday.
We offer a paid comprehensive training to all our employees, a dynamic work environment that fosters teamwork and above all, a job where you can develop your career.
By providing your application to Algorithme Pharma, an Altasciences Company, you hereby consent to Algorithme Pharma obtaining personal information that is related to the position for which you applied. You also consent to Algorithme Pharma transferring your application details to our recruitment partners for their review and assistance. You also consent to Algorithme Pharma keeping your application on file. Algorithme Pharma is an equal opportunity employer – referring to the Employment Equity Act of Canada. The information on this site is for information purpose only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.
If your application meets the qualifications of this position, a member of the Human Resources department will call you as quickly as possible. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.