A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Quality Assurance Coordinator
Salary: from $35K to $40K per year
Job Type: full-time permanent position
Do you have experience in quality control in a manufacturing environment? If so, we have a great permanent opportunity for you!
We are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Coordinator. This is a full-time permanent position located in the West Island, near Dorval, and the company offers excellent benefits.
- Organizing activities within the company in support of quality-based requirements
- Performing data entry, using Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Performing an analysis of final customer returns and bulk retailer returns, and recommending corrective action
- Being aware of the functional impact of work processes and other elements on product quality
- Presenting information and responding to questions from the staff
- Conveying problems or issues throughout departments and sites
- Acting as the principal Coordinator for customer-driven factory audits
- Working on clearly defined objectives following standard practices and procedures
- Bachelor`s degree or equivalent experience and training
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience
- Fluency in English and French (environment is more English)
- Good understanding of operations and technical skills
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel for reports, Word and PowerPoint)
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.