A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Montreal / Permanent position
Position No.: VM-60
Reporting to the Projects Manager, you will be mainly responsible for the design of fire protection systems in accordance with the requirements of current codes. Among other things, your responsibilities will be:
• To gather and analyze information needed for the design;
• To identify requirements and local AHJs regulating the design and installation of all the mechanical aspect of fire protection systems;
• To coordinate projects with projects coordinator and external engineering firms;
• To proceed and/or participate to projects design;
• To approve engineering plans;
• To follow-up on budgets, deadlines and calendar for projects under his responsibility.
Working within a team of engineers, your work will help the company to adequately meet his clients’ expectations and you will guarantee them the security of their fire systems.
• Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Building Engineering;
• Member of the Ordre des ingénieurs du Québec;
• 2 years of relevant experience;
• Very good knowledge of Autocad;
• Bilingual (french/english) spoken and written;
• Very good knowledge of Windows software (advanced Excel).
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.