A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
YOUR CHALLENGE :
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will have the following responsibilities:
• Help roll out an operational strategy in line with your unit’s business strategy;
• Help achieve the operational objectives (e.g. quality, OHS, productivity profitability, maintenance, etc.);
• Recommend and/or implement solutions to improve your unit’s manufacturing efficiency;
• Help implement standardized manufacturing practices, optimization and development of manufacturing processes in addition to implementing equipment management best practices;
• Ensure technical support and share best practices;
• Assist with commissioning new equipment, tests carried out by the unit and support investment projects;
• Help deliver on your unit’s technical innovation objectives and keep a watch on new technologies and share them within the organization;
• Help develop and maintain a healthy and safe work environment;
• Support the production supervision team assuming replacements and call turn.
You will have the following skills:
• Holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering;
• Holds related technical competencies and planning and work organization skills;
• Demonstrate good judgment, innovation mind set and good initiative skills;
• Continuous improvement oriented, efficient under pressure, able to function autonomously and demonstrate rigor;
• Available (call turn is required), good all-around and conscientious;
• Recognized for your participation and leadership in health and safety;
• Good communicator both speaking and writing, French and English.
• This position is based in Témiscouata-sur-le-Lac.
• The successful candidate will have to comply with the residence policy in place.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.