- (Reference :74-8-12/12 #13)
Maintenance Management System Specialist
- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
We are presently recruiting for a Maintenance Management System Specialist for our Head Office in Cornwall, Ontario. Under the supervision of the General Manager, Business Improvement, the successful candidate will establish the corporate parameters including resource requirements for the maintenance management process and provides guidance and support in maintenance and materials management to ensure the safe and efficient maintenance of Seaway facilities.
HIGHLIGHT OF DUTIES
• Develop and maintain an effective maintenance and materials management process and recommend to senior management staffing and resource level required to support the processes.
• Provide maintenance guidance and support to the Maintenance Departments in the Regions.
• Drive maintenance process improvement across the organization.
• Develop reports, tools and techniques for maintenance analysis and monitor maintenance efforts.
• Community college education in the appropriate discipline and eligibility for provincial accreditation. Depending on the province, accreditation may differ: Ontario - certification with OACETT as a Certified Technologist Engineering; Quebec – certification with the Ordre des Technologues du Quebec.
• Minimum of 8 years work experience in maintenance and computerized Maintenance Management System, ideally SAP.
• Thorough knowledge of maintenance management.
• Excellent knowledge of SAP and Microsoft Suite.
• Communicate effectively verbally and in writing in both official languages.
• Valid provincial driver’s license and an insurable driving record.
We are committed to Employment Equity.
At the St. Lawrence Seaway Management Corporation, you’re in the heart of the action!
With our extensive marine transportation network, you will have the opportunity to expand your abilities and talents in an environment that embraces leading-edge technology, a strong business and customer service focus, and a team dedicated to safety and environmental protection.
Would you like to maximize your talents while building a rewarding career? The St. Lawrence Seaway Management Corporation will take you far!