A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
The analytical services team comprises more than 30 employees and is divided into two laboratories (raw materials and finished products) and a support service. The team is responsible for certifying the compliance of raw materials, finished products and packaging components involved in the manufacture and delivery of products to our customers.
Working under the laboratory supervisor, you will be performing a variety of physical and physicochemical tests as part of the raw materials team:
- Conduct laboratory analyses of raw materials according to the methods of analysis, in keeping with Good Manufacturing Practices. Types of tests conducted: pH, viscosity, content, impurity, heavy metal, HPLC, GC, titration, etc.;
- Complete the documentation relating to the analyses as the tasks are carried out (laboratory book and logs);
- Perform certain checks and maintenance of the analytical instruments, in keeping with the Standard Operating Procedures;
- Investigate and document findings regarding non-compliance in relation to the tests conducted.
- College diploma in chemistry or a related field;
- One to two years’ experience in a similar position in the pharmaceutical sector;
- Knowledge of common software (Microsoft Office suite);
- Fluency in spoken and written French, basic knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of HPLC and GLC is a plus.
- Meticulousness and concern for a job well done the first time;
- Ability to work independently while possessing a strong team spirit;
- A logical and analytical mind;
- A sense of organization and a strong sense of responsibility.
Confab Laboratories is part of Mylan Pharmaceuticals ULC, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world with over 35,000 employees across 165 countries.
Confab specializes in the development and manufacturing of non-sterile pharmaceutical drugs (CDMO). The plant, located on the south shore of Montreal, is growing with major expansion investments underway to support an increasing volume of R&D projects as well as pioneering new dosage forms.
The company complies with both Canadian and US regulatory requirements. To know more about Confab Laboratories please visit the website at http://www.confab.com/
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.