A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
We are looking for a motivated individual to fill out the position of Lab Technician. His/her main responsibility will be to ensure a high quality level of recycled glycol used for the de-icing activities.
In order to do so, the incumbent will:
• Daily record the data from the recycling equipments;
• Daily record the glycol tank volumes;
• Daily sample and test all processing fluids for glycol and take pH levels to ensure they are within required parameters;
• Regularly clean the equipments and do the facility housekeeping;
• As needed, take and deliver the distillate samples to the laboratory for testing as per city requirements;
• Assist for maintenance and repairs of the equipments and facility;
• Oversee ground recovery vehicle operators (GRV);
• When required, be able to operate a GRV;
• Fill tankers with recycled glycol for shipping to Montreal;
• Assist the coordinator with managing of fluids;
• Perform all other related duties.
Looking for someone that is/has:
• Positive attitude
• Mechanically inclined
• Able to work well with others and on his/her own.
• Comfortable with using Excel and Microsoft Word
• Ability to work a flexible work schedule as required – including nights, weekends and holidays;
• Laboratory experience would be an asset;
• Knowledge of pumps and motors would be an asset but not necessary
• Knowledge/experience with fluid testing would be an asset but not necessary
• Valid RAIC and AVOP for the Ottawa Airport
please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Aéro Mag, a private company, was incorporated in 1994. It is headquartered in Ville St-Laurent, Québec, Canada. The company is entirely dedicated and specialized in the following sectors :
- Aircraft de-icing
- De-icing centers management
- Recycling of used de-icing products in certified and reusable products for aircraft de-icing
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.