A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
• Download program for PLC, HMI and drives;
• Modify programs as per the Automation Engineers directives;
• Participate in the final testing of equipment;
• Ensure that programs are accurately documented and saved on the server before shipping the machines;
• Communicate and report any issues (repairs, defects) to the Automation Engineer;
• BAC in automated engineering;
• 1-3 years of experience;
• Ability to program PLC and HMIs;
• Ability to create VFD and servo drive parameters;
• Fluently bilingual, written and spoken;
• Proficiency of Microsoft suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc);
• Be adaptable, persistent, independent and detailed-oriented;
• Takes initiative, ability to analyze and synthesize, good judgment, organized and responsible;
• Ability to work in teams;
Custom Downstream Systems is a leading manufacturer of custom downstream polymer extrusion equipment. CDS machines are built to process a variety of light and heavy-duty pipes, profiles, tubes, engineered plastics, automotive parts, custom products, and medical devices. From cooling and sizing tanks, to pullers, cutters and conveyors, our equipment is designed to our customers specifications.
As CDS strives for excellence, its employees are the key to its continued growth and success. CDS is always seeking new talent that value respect, collaboration and a challenge! CDS is a dynamic family business with operations around the world. Whether you are a tradesmen or a professional in engineering or sales, CDS distinguishes itself through unique opportunities for learning and development. CDS offers competitive salaries, benefits and insurance as well as a safe and clean working environment.
For more information please refer to ourwebsite :
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.