A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
INTEGRATION SPECIALIST - POWER SYSTEMS & SIMULATION
Contract of 6 to 9 months with possibility of permanency
The Integration Specialist supports the development team for Power Plant simulation projects and integrates all the systems into final environments. The main responsibilities of the IS are:
• Assist in the installation and configuration of computers and I/O system;
• Install modeling tools on the project computers;
• Create and maintain databases;
• Install, build and integrate all the different component of the simulation using different programming language;
• Identify and assist in troubleshooting activities using Microsoft Visual Studio;
• Write scripts when necessary;
• Travelling to customer sites for any problem-solving and training purpose.
• Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering;
• Minimum of two years relevant experience;
• Work experience with Microsoft Visual Studio compiler;
• Programing experience in C/C++ and Fortran;
• Experience using relational databases (SQL, Access);
• Experience in Windows environment, Linux/Unix an asset;
• Experience in Windows Server and VMware administration’s an asset;
• Knowledge of script languages (perl, C-shell, awk) an asset;
• Knowledge of Visual Basic language and Java languages;
• Experience developing hardware/software communication drivers for Ethernet (TCP/IP), IPC and serial communications an asset.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by email at the following address:
L3 MAPPS is a leading world global supplier of control and simulation solutions for the marine, power generation and space sectors. Headquartered in Montreal, Québec, Canada, L3 MAPPS has operating units located in the United States, the United Kingdom, India and Malaysia. http://www.L3T.com/MAPPS
We take pride in our organization and are excited about our future! Our success is primarily driven by our personnel’s enormous talents, expertise, innovative skills and commitment to making L-3 MAPPS a solid, growing company, dedicated to excellence in technology and to supplying our customers with high-quality products and services.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.