A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
• Analyzing customer ILS requirements and generating estimates;
• Developing ILS plan to meet the program needs;
• Performing component and system-level reliability calculations;
• Developing product maintenance tasks in conjunction with engineers and technicians;
• Writing operations and maintenance manuals with inputs from engineers;
• Performing training needs analysis;
• Performing Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA);
• Generate ILS deliverables from vendor data.
• University degree in Engineering;
• Minimum five years of experience in naval or aerospace ILS field;
• Experience in developing technical manuals;
• Understanding of training needs and training media analysis;
• Knowledge of computer-based training development process;
• Knowledge and experience in reliability, maintainability and availability analysis;
• Knowledge and experience in performing Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA);
• Experience in performing spares analysis;
• Good working knowledge of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project);
• Demonstrated ability to interface with customers in support of Logistics Management and Support;
• Excellent technical writing and presentation skills.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by email at the following address: careers.mapps@L3T.com
L3 MAPPS is a leading world global supplier of control and simulation solutions for the marine, power generation and space sectors. Headquartered in Montreal, Québec, Canada, L3 MAPPS has operating units located in the United States, the United Kingdom, India and Malaysia. http://www.L3T.com/MAPPS
We take pride in our organization and are excited about our future! Our success is primarily driven by our personnel’s enormous talents, expertise, innovative skills and commitment to making L-3 MAPPS a solid, growing company, dedicated to excellence in technology and to supplying our customers with high-quality products and services.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.