A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
• Analyzing customer ILS requirements and generating estimates;
• Developing ILS plan to meet the program needs;
• Performing component and system-level reliability calculations;
• Developing product maintenance tasks in conjunction with engineers and technicians;
• Writing operations and maintenance manuals with inputs from engineers;
• Performing training needs analysis;
• Performing Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA);
• Generate ILS deliverables from vendor data.
• University degree in Engineering;
• Minimum five years of experience in naval or aerospace ILS field;
• Experience in developing technical manuals;
• Understanding of training needs and training media analysis;
• Knowledge of computer-based training development process;
• Knowledge and experience in reliability, maintainability and availability analysis;
• Knowledge and experience in performing Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA);
• Experience in performing spares analysis;
• Good working knowledge of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project);
• Demonstrated ability to interface with customers in support of Logistics Management and Support;
• Excellent technical writing and presentation skills.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by email at the following address: careers.mapps@L3T.com
L-3 MAPPS is a leading world global supplier of control and simulation solutions for the marine, power generation and space sectors. Headquartered in Montreal, Québec, Canada, L-3 MAPPS has operating units located in the United States, the United Kingdom, India and Malaysia.
Our profile is interesting … Visit our website at: www.L-3Com.com/mapps
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.