A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Applications are invited by the Montreal office of MaplesFS for the position of Infrastructure DevOps Engineer.
The Infrastructure DevOps Engineer will be responsible for developing release automation and providing infrastructure support for the deployment, integration and operationalization of Maples in house as well as out of the shelf applications, from conception to production.
• proactively developing tools and processes to support the release management of Maples software;
• managing various environments and product configuration;
• maintaining the build processes and associated scripts;
• working with development and infrastructure teams to improve the deployment process and associated scripts;
• working with the IT teams to design and implement processes for new field products and to identify opportunities for infrastructure and process improvement, then implement for existing products;
• researching, evaluating and implementing new technologies and tools that can improve and enhance the continuous delivery pipelines and feedback loops;
• testing deployments, and maintaining test environments;
• analyzing current manual deployments and improving / automating them; and
• the implementation of application monitoring.
He/she will also be responsible for the integration and operations to support business needs; incident management level 2 and 3 / troubleshooting / root-cause analysis; monitoring and reporting on systems availability, performance and capacity; participation with the infrastructure team in disaster recovery testing and the general disaster recovery plans; and business applications administration support.
The successful candidate will have minimum of 5 years infrastructure DevOps or related experience and have the ability to collaborate regularly with other IT departments.
Experience with virtual machine management with VMWare as well as Windows OS; fluency in PowerShell; a strong understanding of a release processes; experience with source control software, preferably Git and experience with agile development; Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, TCP/IP.
He/she will have strong experience with software build tools (e.g. TFS Build or TeamCity) and with release management tools (e.g. TFS Release Management or Octopus Deploy).
He/she will have an understanding of Automated Testing technologies (e.g. Unit testing, Selenium Web Driver) and Monitoring Technologies (e.g. Application Insights or SCOM).
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Microsoft .NET development, Visual Studio 2015, Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, IIS, SSDT or RedGate database tools, configuration management tools (e.g. Desired State Configuration, Puppet or Chef), containerisation of infrastructure, IAAS (e.g. Docker) and Linux based OS and Cloud Technologies (e.g. Azure, Amazon AWS).
We offer a supportive environment, structured on a team basis. Salary will reflect qualifications and experience.
Qualified applicants should write, enclosing their CVs, to email@example.com quoting reference: Montreal – Infrastructure DevOps Engineer.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Maples Fund Services is an independent global fund services provider focused on enhancing investment processes and forging lasting relationships with clients. Operating around the world in key jurisdictions, our expert teams and leading technologies provide clients with consistent and rapid responses at any time of the day or night. As a firm recognised internationally by managers and investors for its quality and professionalism, clients can feel confident in the integrity and independence of our policies and procedures, and adaptable solutions that address your ever-changing needs. Maples Fund Services forms part of the MaplesFS Group.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.