A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
FIRE ALARM TECHNICIAN
Montreal City / Permanent position
Position No.: VM-TM-64
Reporting to the Inspection/Service Coordinator, you will be mainly responsible for inspection, service, modification and verification of various types of fire alarm systems. Among other things, your responsibilities will be:
• Prepare, assemble and program fire alarm systems;
• Proceed to initial start-up, inspection and service on existing panels;
• Proceed to modifications or repairs following annual inspection;
• Prepare inspection reports;
• Respond to emergency calls during evenings and weekends, on a rotational basis;
• Assist in quotations after inspection.
Working area: Montreal City and surroundings.
Working within a team of specialized professionals, your work will help the company to adequately meet his clients’ expectations and you will guarantee them the security of their fire systems.
• Diploma in electronics or electricity or Fire Science Technology (an asset);
• Minimum of 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in service and inspection of fire protection
• CFAA certification (an asset);
• Practical knowledge of ULC S524, S536, S537 standards;
• Knowledge of Notifier products (an asset).
• Valid driver's licence;
• Ability to work well independently;
• Strong customer service skills:
• Very good knowledge of French (speaking and writing);
• Knowledge of English (speaking and writing) (an asset);
ABOUT VIKING FIRE PROTECTION INC.
• Subsidiary of Polygon Security Inc., a private holding company, entirely Canadian
• 14 offices throughout the country
• Leader in the fire protection area for more than 80 years
• One of the BEST EMPLOYERS PLATINUM LEVEL 2017!
• Visit us at www.vikingfire.ca.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Salary to commensurate with qualifications and experience
• 3 weeks of vacation following one year of service
• 12 paid Statutory Holidays
• Comprehensive Group Insurance Plan upon hiring
• Group RRSP with employer contributions following 3 months of continuous service
• Supplemental training according to employee, market or company needs
• Years of service Recognition Program
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.