A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
EMPOWERED PEOPLE POWERING INDUSTRY
Wajax is a leading Canadian industrial products and services provider engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax operates through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with over 2,500 Wajax team members.
• Inspect and diagnose components and equipment for servicing needs and service, rebuild and repair Forklift and material handling equipment as required.
• Communicate with equipment owners for authorization of servicing and repairs as required.
• Service and repair equipment in the shop and on-site for the customer.
• Recondition and remanufacture components as required for equipment repairs.
• Establish and maintain strong working relationships with customers.
• Communicate equipment servicing needs as required with Branch Supervisor/Manager.
• Communicate work performed.
• Complete service paperwork.
• Update and maintain service records.
• Fill out warranty information.
• Complete work orders.
• Complete daily time cards.
• Order parts and shop supplies as required.
• Unload/load new and used equipment.
• Work with Manufacturers online support.
• Conduct housekeeping duties.
• When required, assist fellow employees in other departments.
• Participate in manufacturers’ and in house service training.
• Participate in all required Health & Safety Training.
• Comply with the Health & Safety program and practices.
• Performance of daily duties in a manner conducive to a safe workplace.
• Excellent demonstrated mechanical aptitude with electrical powered material handling equipment.
• Trades Certification
• Fundamental written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient with computers including Microsoft Office.
• Proven ability to work effectively with customers and others.
• Analysis and problem solving skills.
More Than Just a Competitive Salary
Going to work should be engaging, stimulating and rewarding, but it should also help you fulfill your needs, and propel your future! This is why Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, and some unique additional “perks.” Highlights of our programs include:
• 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
• Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers such as Hitachi, 3M, and Detroit Diesel
• Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers equivalent to their internal employee pricing
• As a national company, you have the opportunity to work where you live, or where you want to live!
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
Back to top
Rewarding Careers Begin at Wajax
Wajax Corporation is a leading Canadian distributor engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax has three distinct business divisions, which operate through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with almost 2,800 Wajax team members.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.