A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
The responsibilities of this role focus on compliance and service delivery, auditing including both statutory and non-statutory standards and requirements detailed under the relevant Project Agreement.
• Review and identify where compliance activity is required across the Project, implementing protocol and audit as necessary and recognizing and auditing where compliance activity is otherwise absent or unsatisfactory.
• Identify and escalate critical high-risk areas within the service provider’s compliance regime, which require immediate action to resolve and provide guidance in the development of processes/procedures as a part of resolution activity.
• Assist service provider teams to improve their understanding and implementation of contractual compliance.
• Assess the relevance of any requested changes on buildings and their impact on service and lifecycle activities.
• Monitor and review the performance of service providers through direct observation, review of service desk reports and the assessment of their achievement of service standard objectives and produce relevant reports.
• Review service provider’s operational internal audits and monthly reports, highlighting areas of concern or areas that require further focus or action.
• Produce and manage a risk-based audit plan to identify areas of specific concern, including possible critical failings by the service providers.
• Review and assess the output specifications for the Project and ensure compliance.
• Ensure compliance with national standards, best practice and legislation.
• Ensure application of environmental and health and safety standards.
• Liaise with the service providers and ensure the execution of corrective action and compliance with specifications.
• Establish and communicate standards of service for customers and clients.
• Ensure that HSAW legislation is fully observed at all times and that HCP’s HSAW policies and procedures are adhered to.
• Gather relevant compliance data and produce focused reports for the President.
• Undertake other duties as requested by Project Co., the project manager, in accordance with delivery of contract requirements.
This job description is intended to reflect, in outline, the responsibilities of the post-holder which may change over time with the corporate and local business needs of HCP Canada and the particular PFI contract on which the person is assigned. It will therefore, be subject to periodic review.
• Experience in managing hard FM activities (maintenance and lifecycle), ideally within a hospital environment.
• Work experience regarding compliance issues related to FM management.
• Knowledge of risk management principles and practices.
• Experience of quality assurance systems
• Knowledge of working in a performance-based environment with performance monitoring systems.
• Ability to analyze and interpret complex technical and business documents, which sometimes are contractual agreements, obligations and regulations.
• Knowledge of working with detailed contractual.
• Understanding the relationship between public and private partners within P3 projects.
• Effective management of internal and external relationships using tact, persuasion and teamwork.
• Ability to effectively exchanging routine and non-routine information clearly so that the recipient can understand and act upon it as required.
• Possessing of a high degree of interpersonal skills and ability to utilize these to build trust and confidence.
• Possessing of a high degree of self-confidence and resilience to withstand criticism of the compliance process as it may identify areas where poor practice has been the previous norm.
• Ability to plan over longer periods and efficiently self-manage workload on a day to day basis, successfully meeting deadlines.
• Problem solving skills within complex environments.
• Engaging interpersonal style in providing advice and guidance to colleagues and other parties on Hard FM compliance issues with an ability to communicate complex issues in an easily understandable and persuasive manner.
• Demonstrated understanding of financial management.
• Excellent report writing and presentational skills.
• Strong proficiency in the use of technology, including the Microsoft suite of applications
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES essential
• Flexibility to be able to meet changing priorities and deadlines whilst ensuring the core tasks are delivered.
• Ability to work under own initiative with minimal supervision.
• Able to interact and work with executive/senior managers.
• Maintain a positive attitude.
• Attention to detail.
• Able to work in a small team.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.