A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Reporting to the Electronic Engineering Manager, the incumbent is responsible to design, implement and debug electronic circuits while simultaneously meet schedule and quality objectives.
• Design, implement and debug electronic circuits and simultaneously meet Kaba’s standards and quality objectives;
• Responsible for all phases of product development from the review of new product specifications up to providing support to manufacturing;
• Prepare product design specifications, detailed test specifications and developing strategies to best address potential issues;
• Work in a multidisciplinary design team to achieve the common goal of product release;
• Ensure the achievement of project schedules, budgets and product costs;
• Participate in efforts to continuously improve engineering practices;
• Perform any other task related to the position.
• Electrical / Electronic Engineering degree;
• 5 years of experience in electronics design;
• Good knowledge of electronics design and test;
• Experience with analog and digital circuit design;
• Experience with 32-bit microcontrollers design;
• Experience in low power management on battery operated devices;
• Experience with electronic design tools including PCB layout (experience with Altium designer is a major asset);
• Fully versed in design methodologies including comprehensive documentation;
• Experience in RFID reader/encoder design is an asset;
• Experience in Wireless (Zigbee, BLE) design is an asset;
• OIQ member.
• Good communication skills in both written and spoken (French and English),
• Strong organizational skills, capacity to lead and follow several projects simultaneously,
• Great adaptability to remain effective under pressure,
• Team player, good interpersonal skills with leadership qualities, and strong customer focus.
The dormakaba Group is one of the top three companies in the global market for access and security solutions. The company is a single source provider of products, solutions and services related to doors and secure access to buildings and rooms. Everything we do is geared toward developing access and service solutions that not only make buildings safer and smarter, but also provide constant reassurance.
No matter where you are, if you need reliable and innovative access and security solutions, we will provide you high quality service – in hotels, shops, sports facilities, airports, hospitals, at home or in the office. Around the globe.
With over 16,000 employees worldwide (400 in Montreal), dormakaba is present in over 130 countries and has more than 150 years of experience. The dormakaba Group is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and generates annual revenues of over 2 billion Swiss francs.
Visit our Web site at www.dormakaba.com
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.