A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Electrical or Mechanical Design Engineer
We are currently looking for an Electrical or Mechanical Engineer to join our company. In this role you will design electrical heating elements for a variety of industries such as plastics, rubber and mold making, oil and chemical industries, power plant and energy fields and the transit industry.
Responsibilities for this position include providing electrical and mechanical design services to meet customer specifications and drawings. The applicant will work to research, test and design the heating elements and systems. This position requires a hands-on approach with close attention to detail and innovative thinking.
• Knowledge of electrical properties
• Design heating element to meet customer specifications
• Familiar with materials such as stainless, galvanized and different alloys
• Proficient in SolidWorks
• Ability to interact with plant manufacturing personnel, suppliers and customers in both English and French
• Effective time management skills to maintain order schedules and high level of customer service
Qualifications and competencies:
• Degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
• Authority to approve and sign drawings
• 3-5 years’ experience in a related field preferably
• Hazloc and Acme knowledge is an asset
• Strong knowledge of electrical components, wiring, metals and alloys
• Strong computing skills, SolidWorks, Microsoft Office suite
• Good written and oral skills in English is a must
• Ability to work independently and support employees with proper information with a strong approach to team work
• Detail oriented, professional attitude, punctual and reliable
TSA is a growing manufacture of electrical heating elements in St-Leonard. The office hours are from 8 – 4:30 pm. The candidate will receive full training on all tasks required, company procedures and policies in order to guarantee a successful employment. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical and dental after 3 months of service. TSA is continuously improving working methods in order to provide a healthy and relatively stress-free environment. Our policies place a high importance on respecting our co-workers and general working surroundings.
TSA is committed to employment equity. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest however only those under consideration will be contacted.
Tri-Volt Industries is a growing manufacture of electrical heating elements in St-Leonard. Trivolt Industries is a supplier of electrical heating elements since 2001. Trivolt is primarily a manufacturer of industrial heaters and we distribute a wide variety of heaters and electrical accessories as well. We service different types of markets, from injection molding and extrusion, packaging, pressure and blow molding, rubber extrusion, mold makers, chemical, power plants, food and the rail industry.
The candidate will receive training on tasks required, products, company procedures and policies in order to guarantee a successful employment. We offer a competitive benefits package that includes medical and dental. Tri-Volt is continuously improving working methods in order to provide a healthy and relatively stress-free environment. Our policies place a high importance on respecting our co-workers and general working surroundings.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.