Algorithme Pharma, an Altasciences company, is an internationally recognized Contract Research Organization (CRO). We conduct over 200 clinical trials annually in Phase I/IIa, Bioequivalence and Bioanalysis with the participation of over 5,000 participants. In other words, we conduct trials for new drugs or new combinations of drugs, new devices, or new ways to use existing treatments. Our team is made up of close to 500 professionals from the medical and scientific fields who work together to achieve a common goal: to contribute to the advancement of pharmaceutical science.
We are currently looking for a Clinical Assistant Study Manager to join our team. You want to contribute to research activities? You are dynamic and have good interpersonal skills? You are passionate about project management? This position is for you! Do not hesitate, send us your resume immediately.
Under the supervision of the Associate Director, Clinical Operations, The Clinical Assistant Study Manager is responsible for providing assistance to the Clinical Study Managers in the planning and coordination of the clinical trials.
• Perform quality control on documentation and assure that all queries provided by the QA or the Data Management Department are resolved in a timely manner;
• To produce the protocol deviations report, procedural deviations report and sample inventory report;
• To prepare briefing sheets;
• To provide appropriate QC document to the office clerk for photocopies;
• To ensure that post study, follow up, adverse event follow up, AE relationships are done in appropriate timeline;
• To participate in SOP revisions;
• To assure that queries provided by Data Management team are resolved in a timely manner;
• To ensure that queries provided by QA department are resolved in compliance with regulatory requirements in timely manner;
• To provide assistance for specific tasks delegated by the Study Manager (including but not limited to):
o Dosing day;
o Sponsor visits and/or communication;
o Protocol and ICF revision;
o Communication with other department regarding the progress of projects;
o Respect of study timelines;
o Study logs revision;
o Revision of clinical tables and listings included in the final report.
• DEC or higher level degree;
• Minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant experience;
• Medical knowledge and Clinical Research Organisation experience is an asset;
• Good leadership, communication, and organizational skills;
• Willing to work occasional extended hours when studies are conducted;
• Willing to work weekends as needed;
• Able to speak in front of a group;
• Bilingualism (French/English) written and spoken are essential;
• Permanent full-time position: 35 hours per week schedule;
• Flexibility to work overtime when necessary;
• Full range of benefits after 3 months of employment;
• Competitive salary and paid vacation;
• Available to work weekends as needed.
We offer a paid comprehensive training to all our employees, a dynamic work environment that fosters teamwork and above all, a job where you can develop your career.
By providing your application to Algorithme Pharma, an Altasciences Company, you hereby consent to Algorithme Pharma obtaining personal information that is related to the position for which you applied. You also consent to Algorithme Pharma transferring your application details to our recruitment partners for their review and assistance. You also consent to Algorithme Pharma keeping your application on file. Algorithme Pharma is an equal opportunity employer – referring to the Employment Equity Act of Canada. The information on this site is for information purpose only and is not intended to be relied upon with legal consequence.
If your application meets the qualifications of this position, a member of the Human Resources department will call you as quickly as possible. Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.