Position: fully bilingual (French / English) Field Implementation Specialist
Salary: from $45K to $55K per year depending on certification and experience
Perks: lucrative retirement and profit sharing plan; 3 weeks of vacation; cell phone provided
Want to travel Canada? Read on!
Are you a new grad from an Engineering program? Do you have strong business acumen? Is traveling a second nature to you and relocating in another province not an issue? If so, this opportunity is maybe for you!
Our client, a specialist in the water meter industry, is looking for a fully bilingual (French / English) Field Implementation Specialist to relocate in Mississauga, Ontario.
The many perks of this role include:
- A salary from $45K to $55K per year depending on certification and experience
- A lucrative retirement and profit sharing plan
- 3 weeks of vacation
- Cell phone provided
- Your birthday off!
- All of your expenses paid for food and travel
- Get to see all of Canada and travel for free!
Your main function will be to implement data collection software systems for clients across the country.
- Performing on-site visits for installation
- Providing technical training and support to customers.
- Traveling across Canada for short trips up to four days at a time.
- Providing technical support for the company’s systems and products to customers, Sales team, and Customer Service Agents
- Providing specification reviews and recommendations on the products
- Tracking and reviewing customer call activities, and report measurements while highlighting key areas for improvement
This position requires a confident and easy-going attitude. You must be able to work with minimal supervision. When you aren’t traveling, you will be based out of the head office in Mississauga. This is an entry-level position that provides an opportunity to make a significant contribution and gain valuable experience.
- University degree in Engineering
- 0 to 1 year of related experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deliver quality presentations
- Ability to use PC applications such as MS Outlook, Word, Excel
- Basic understanding of the business cycle
- Ability to work in a constantly changing and fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Valid driver’s license
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: email@example.com.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.