A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Position: Automation Specialist
Salary: from $60,000 to $70,000 per year based on experience
Job Type: full-time permanent position
Do you have experience in the field of automation and process programming and would like a rewarding career? If so, this position may be what you've been searching for!
Our client located in Saint-Laurent, a well-established company, is looking to hire an Automation Specialist with experience in the conception of control panels.
This is a full-time permanent position with a salary ranging from $60,000 to $70,000 per year based on experience and excellent benefits.
- Industrial automation programming, such as (or equivalent to) Allen-Bradley (SLC and ControlLogix), Schneider (Unity), GE (Machine Edition)
- Collaboration in the development of concepts and control strategies
- Analysis of electrical integration and electrical power
- Development of system architecture
- Management of automation projects
- PLC and DCS programming
- Development of human-machine interface
- Supervision of installations
- Follow-up of customers to maintain continuous improvement and product integration
- Standardization of PLC programming and SCADA development
- Travel to client site (40 – 50% per year)
You are the ideal candidate for this position if:
- You possess a bachelor's degree in Industrial Automation or a DEC in Automation and Control, or equivalent
- You are a Technician or Engineer in the field of Industrial Automation and Control
- You have a good knowledge of electricity and control
- You are fluently bilingual (French/English)
- You have access to a vehicle and are available to travel and work on site (50% of the time)
- You are comfortable in a team work environment and have an autonomous personality
Please send your resume as a Word document to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting you + Quantum: With our contacts and your skills, we're a winning combination. Put Quantum on your team and apply today!
Have you heard about our Referral Bonus Program? If you refer a friend or colleague who is hired, you may be eligible for a Visa Gift card!
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for interview will be contacted. You will certainly be contacted before we submit your resume to any of our clients.
Quantum is an equal opportunity employer.
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/quantumsocial
Founded in 1968 in Montréal, Quantum has established a strong reputation as the full-service human resource partner of choice for providing unique and effective recruitment solutions that meet our clients complex staffing needs. Our unwavering commitment to quality, to client services and to our staff has propelled Quantum to its top position as the largest privately- owned and operated Canadian recruitment firm.
Quantum is a true success story. Initially supplying computer professionals and support staff to government agencies, chartered banks, airlines and major corporations, Quantum’s portfolio quickly expanded to include a full range of permanent, temporary and contract recruiting services in all disciplines, from entry level to senior management, in every business sector. Its rapid growth has resulted in the formation of 14 branch offices throughout North America with primary hubs centered in Canada’s major labour markets.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.