A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
The Assembly Technician will be responsible for the assembly, installation and configuration of hardware and software for the immersive simulators delivered to our customers. These simulators are used for the training of operators in different areas such as the heavy equipment (cranes), the Vehicles radio-uninhabited and Robots (submarine, minesweeper for explosives), etc.
• Responsible of the pre-assembly of metal and seat structure of the simulator;
• Responsible of hardware components;
• Assemble the wiring of the control levers, buttons, and other sub-systems;
• Responsible for the reception of equipment;
• Prepare the shipment of the simulators;
• Organize and update the inventory according the list of materials;
• Validate the deliveries of purchase orders;
• Technician Diploma (Cegep or DEP) in Electromechanical or equivalent (Automobile Mechanics, Millwright)
• 3 years of relevant experience;
• Practical experience in mechanical assembly, wiring and electronics
• Ability to read mechanical and electrical drawings;
• Ability to work in a team;
• Self-reliant, resourceful and organized;
• Ability to lead a small team;
• Excellent communication skills in French (written and spoken) and basic English
Based in Old Montreal, CM Labs develops software and provides services for the 3D visual simulation industry. Vortex is the leading development platform for real-time modeling of physics-based vehicles, machines and robots. Vortex is used by applications developers to build physically accurate motion models and interactive behaviors for demanding industrial and defense applications such as training, virtual testing, mission planning and visualization.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.