A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
MDA’s Digital Department is looking for engineers with experience in verification of large ASICs. These ASICs will be at the heart of a complex digital signal processing unit that will be part of new generation communication satellites. Knowledge of VHDL, Verilog, SVA and SystemVerilog and associated design tools for the preliminary FPGA implementation is essential. Candidates must have experience in a UVM validation environment.
• Knowledge of Synplify, Xilinx Vivado (including IP integration flow), Matlab, Matlab SYSGEN, Modelsim, Synopsys’ DC Ultra, Synopsys’ PrimeTime
• Knowledge of Unix/Linux environment, script languages (CShell, Tcl) and makefiles
• Familiarity with automated verification techniques for test benches and revision control (SVN + Jenkins)
• Comfortable for doing lab debugging
• Exposure to space radiation effects on electronic components
• Knowledge of AMBA (AHB), CANBus, SpaceWire, 1553 digital busses, Serdes
• Experience with communication systems
• Electrical Engineering (EE) or equivalent Bachelor’s degree
• Ten (10) years or more of experience designing ASICs, with a minimum of 5 years in ASIC verification
• Strong inter-personal skills and an ability to work well in a team.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French and English.
• Able to multi-tasks.
MDA is a world leader in the design of advanced Space systems and supplier of innovative Space hardware products serving commercial, scientific and government needs. As the prime contractor for the Canadian Space Programme, MDA Space Missions is Canada’s foremost high-tech engineering company. With technical excellence as our core competence, MDA is also recognised in the international Space community for delivering state-of-the-art communications payloads and remote sensing satellites, and has an unrivalled record in the area of Space robotics and manned Space applications. Our multidisciplinary staff implement some of the world’s most complex and challenging Space projects. In today’s competitive market MDA continues to lead the Space industry in key critical technologies such as antenna design, digital electronics and mobile communications.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.