A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Creaform is looking for a take-charge, goal-oriented Application Engineer or Technician for our Costa Mesa, California office. The selected candidate will contribute to our technology and service sales businesses. Creaform Application Engineers (AE) and Technicians perform a technical consultant role for the company internal as well as external customers, who view them as trusted business partners. They apply their expertise in 3D measurement, inspection and reverse engineering every day in order to help solve customers’ technical applications.
Creaform AE / Tech interact with engineers and technicians who use Creaform products across many different applications and industries. They must gain exposure to customers through a variety of interactions such as conducting sales demos in collaboration with our sales team, providing training, and completing service mandates.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITES
• Providing application training on Creaform and partner technologies to our customer base;
• Supporting the sales department by performing technical demos and performing benchmarks for lead customers;
• Providing solutions that best fits customer needs in order to progress towards the purchasing process;
• Performing service projects either at the customer premises or at Creaform facilities;
• Acting as a reference for the Creaform product line (use and knowledge) and supporting internal customers (marketing, R&D, technical support) with their operations;
• Writing technical documents such as training manuals and marketing material.
• Mechanical Engineering degree (technical or bachelor) or relevant experience;
• Bilingual (English/Spanish or French) is an asset;
• Technical writing skills;
• Interest in sales and customer service (degree in sales/marketing) is an asset;
• Willing to travel throughout the USA and the world on a regular basis (50%);
• Ability to learn quickly and efficiently;
• Demonstrates autonomy and initiative.
CONDITIONS AND BENEFITS
• Work location: Costa Mesa, California office;
• Available to travel 50%+ of the time;
• Competitive package;
• Good benefits plan;
• Vibrant, ambitious, worldwide company.
Creaform – Part of AMETEK Ultra Precision Technology Group – specializes in 3D portable optical measurement technologies and 3D engineering services. We offer innovative solutions that cover the entire range of 3D applications, including 3D scanning, reverse engineering, inspection, design & engineering and FEA. Our wide range of products and services are intended for industries such as the automotive, aerospace and defense, consumer products, education, heritage preservation, manufacturing, medical care and multimedia. For more information, visit www.creaform3d.com
Creaform offers career opportunities within a young dynamic team as well as the possibility to progress through multiple interesting and varied projects. We moreover provide a unique work environment, animated by a strong, dynamic team. Joining our team, also translates to many social activities, career opportunities and much more!
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.