A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
EMPOWERED PEOPLE POWERING INDUSTRY
Wajax is a leading Canadian industrial products and services provider engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems, and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax operates through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with over 2,500 Wajax team members.
Since 1996, Génératrice Drummond is part of Wajax, a leading distributor of heavy duty engines, transmissions, power generation systems and aftermarket parts and services.
• Analyze technical requests pertaining to requests for bids on special projects
• Confirm technical requirements of blueprints with the consultant.
• Plan out preliminary concepts during the request for proposal period.
• Prepare estimate and technical proposition according to schedules.
• Support the sales group technically during pre-project period.
• Bachelor degree or technical college diploma in electrical studies and related experience.
• Experience in one of the following fields: power generation, diesel mechanics, HVAC, plumbing or controls.
• Capacity to analyze electrical and/or mechanical systems and produce efficient and competitive technical solutions.
• Bilingual in French and English
• Ability to solve problems and make decisions to achieve results.
• Ability to work in an environment with frequent changes and to manage technical issues.
• Skilled in oral and written communication and persuasion skills.
• Organization skills to allow for the delivery of projects on schedule.
• Internal and external client focus.
• Team spirit
• Understanding of industry norms and codes (asset)
• Leadership skills
More than just a Competitive Salary
Going to work should be engaging, stimulating and rewarding, but it should also help you fulfill your needs, and propel your future! This is why Wajax offers a total compensation package that includes competitive pay, comprehensive benefits, learning and development, and some unique additional “perks.” Highlights of our programs include:
• 100% employer paid medical and dental benefits with no waiting period for eligibility
• Wajax led e-learning, and product training through industry leading manufacturers such as Hitachi, 3M, and Detroit Diesel
• Discounts with the “Big 3” auto manufacturers equivalent to their internal employee pricing
• As a national company, you have the opportunity to work where you live, or where you want to live!
Wajax is committed to employing a workforce that is representative of the diverse communities across Canada in which we do business. As an equal opportunity employer, please inform us if any accommodation is required if contacted for an interview.
As a condition of employment, final candidates will be subject to pre-screening.
Back to top
Rewarding Careers Begin at Wajax
Wajax Corporation is a leading Canadian distributor engaged in the sale and service support of mobile equipment, power systems and industrial components. Reflecting a diversified exposure to the Canadian economy, Wajax has three distinct business divisions, which operate through a network of over 100 branches across Canada, with almost 2,800 Wajax team members.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.