A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Under the direction of the vice-president of sales, the account manager is responsible for the supervision and coordination of production contracts. While respecting predetermined production deadlines, his/her responsibilities will also comprise of the following:
• Work to ensure the highest level of customer service.
• Ability to manage a team comprising of two to four project managers handling multiple customer accounts.
• Ability to plan and develop systems and procedures within his (her) department in order to achieve sales and service goals in the most effective/efficient means possible.
• Mentor new potential customers by initiating meetings, developing a program from a design/engineering perspective, overseeing the prototyping stage, setting production milestones and communicating this information clearly to a customer via technological means or software such as Microsoft Project.
• Read and understand non-disclosure agreements and service agreements.
• Able to negotiate contracts that may include various volume discounts or rebates.
• Responsible for preparation and follow up of the clients order, production, price-list, distribution, invoicing, customs clearance, accounts receivable/payable while respected negotiated terms of agreement.
• Able to plan, coordinate and schedule the various internal teams to achieve deliverables. This includes logistics, design and engineering, production and accounts receivables and payables.
• Reports to the director of sales and is responsible for providing regular progress reports and statistics
• Follow-up with on-site deliveries and installations.
• Respond to clients complaints.
• Attend and participate in trade shows and industry exhibitions.
• Participate in production and board meetings when required.
• Good technical knowledge in the following domains: wood, metal, assembly and\or skills connected with the manufacturing of store fixtures within the retail industry
• Knowledge to read and understand technical drawings (AutoCad/Solidworks)
• Knowledge of ERP systems
• Knowledge of the Canadian and US tax systems
• Knowledge of on site installation and construction
• Knowledge in logistics including ground air and sea freight in North America and internationaly
• Knowledge of spreadsheets and how to utilize them to accurately record inventory and costs
• Knowledge or experience in the store fixture industry
• Strong experience in customer service
• Minimum 10 years of experience in the required industrial domain
• Bilingual (English: very strong and French: basic)
• Detail oriented and meticulous
• Able to work in a high pressure environment
• Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office and Excel.
The candidate must possess a car, shows leadership, demonstrates interpersonal relationship skills, develops and maintains good customer relations.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.