District Manager - Scores
- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
- Le candidat sera sur la route 80% du temps
DISTRICT MANAGER – SCORES
Based in Montreal
Reporting directly to the Vice President of Operations – Scores, the District Manager is responsible for developing and sustaining franchisees in support of corporate revenue goals. This includes contacting and establishing relationships with franchisees across a defined geographical area. The District Manager will also work closely with internal departments to expedite the profitable management of franchisees.
Principal responsibilities of this position include:
• Facilitate the execution of all services for the franchisees, such as product testing, implementation of standards and service procedures, training, marketing and ongoing support.
• Manage all aspects of franchisee profiles, including performance trends and market forecasts.
• Lead the development of programs and execute corporate strategies to the franchisees.
• Achieve sales and revenue goals by ensuring that franchisees are maximizing on existing programs and cost/inventory management.
• Develop and maintain relationships with franchisees; serve as a single-point-of-contact.
• Improve franchisee utilization and timely compliance by communicating new business opportunities and acting as a resource.
• Develop and provide tools to assist franchisees in maximizing their sales and profitability potential.
• Monitor competitor activity within the Brand market.
• Provide input and assist in development of presentations, product training plans, and marketing collateral.
• Work in collaboration with marketing team to develop competitive entry and local store marketing initiatives.
• Complete annual and mid-year brand action plans and communicate to franchisees.
• Undertake any other duties as requested by management.
Skills and Qualifications
• University or College degree in advertising, marketing, business, or a related field or equivalent.
• Minimum 5 years of restaurant management.
• Strong consultative skills and entrepreneurial mindset.
• Skilled at assessing client needs, developing proposals, and delivering solutions.
• Knowledge of food service sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
• Excellent negotiation and diplomacy skills, with a high degree of tact and persuasiveness.
• Ability to travel extensively within assigned territory.
• Ability to communicate in French and English, verbally and in writing is essential.
• Valid driver’s license.
- Essential - Restaurant Management
- Essential - Negotiation skills
Imvescor Restaurant Group Inc. has been in the restaurant business for over 40 years. It began with Pizza Delight, a small pizza take-out in Shediac, New Brunswick. Pizza Delight opened in 1968 and was purchased a year later by entrepreneur Bernard Imbeault. He expanded Pizza Delight and developed it as a franchise restaurant concept. Franchise businesses were relatively new in the late 60s.
With Pizza Delight as a foundation, Bernard and his team looked to develop a portfolio of restaurants brands that would complement each other. The year 2000 saw the acquisition of Mikes, then Scores in 2005 and Baton Rouge in 2006. On October 10th, 2009, Imvescor, Bernard Imbeault’s private company, was amalgamated with PDM Royalties Income Fund to form Imvescor Restaurant Group inc., a public traded company on the Toronto Stock Exchange.