- As soon as possible
- To be discussed
Dyamex, a TransForce company, is actually seeking for a dispatcher for the region of Montreal. Under the supervision of the Branch Manager, the candidate will serve to coordinate the daily pick-up and delivery of customer’s service requests.
Key responsabilities :
- Verify the total number of drivers working each day and recommend if additional drivers are required.
- Confirm the completion of calls.
- Respond within 10 minutes to any call-backs, messages or cancellations.
- Assist and coach all drivers to meet maximum potential while maintaining delivery time specifications.
- Treat all drivers with respect, fairness and dignity.
- Tracks all vacation and time off request, and reports to Dispatch Supervisor/Operations, Manager/Operations Supervisor.
- Training and coaching as required relating to the drivers, bikers and walkers.
- Recognize and prioritize – alert for immediate dispatch.
- Identify and ensure all customers are given 100% performance on deliveries.
- Ensure on-time work completion and prompt pick-up in accordance with established standards of service.
- Provide assistance to other dispatch boards.
- Provide assistance to distribution as well as other departments.
- Provide Dispatch, Supervisor/Operations Management with information on equipment failures and problems.
- Other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of the city.
- Minimum 2 years experience in the courier industry.
- Outstanding verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Computer skills
- Ability to exercise good judgement
All persons interested in this position are requested to submit their applications to Cory Esnard email : email@example.com
Dynamex, a Transforce society, is specializes in the delivery of mails and parcels. Dynamex is a leadng provider on same-day transportation and logistics service in Canada and the United States. Our edge in this competitive industry stems from our investment in technology, a vertical focus, one-stop shopping, fixed route pickups and deliveries, the emergence of same-day delivery services and our consistent ability to identify select segments that require specialized supply chain services.