A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. We embrace integrity, excellence, team work and giving back.
The Technology division partners with our business units and leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global and dynamic financial markets.
Our sizeable investment in technology results in leading-edge tools, software, and systems. Our insights, applications, and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients’ businesses—and to our own.
Technology Information Risk (TIR) enables the Firm to manage risks through implementing proactive, comprehensive and consistent risk management practices which protect the franchise while capturing business opportunities. The TIR team partners with the business by ensuring that Technology understands how to manage, escalate and monitor risk.
Windows Endpoint Security solution architect required to work in the Enterprise Security Platforms (ESP) Team, providing the highest level of security consultancy and support for Windows security agents. The role will focus on engineering new Windows 10 security agents and tooling utilized to manage the various solutions. The role is suited to an experienced Windows Architect with a proven understanding in enterprise security. This role is primarily project based, with numerous activities to expand and enhance the services provided within the environment.
The Platform Security team provides a stable, yet agile and dynamic infrastructure platform to support the business functional requirements whilst managing associated risks.
The role in question concentrates on designing and engineering solutions for internal client groups. Security tool development experience is essential as part of a global team in developing and deploying security technology solutions.
The candidate must demonstrate the highest caliber of technical knowledge - preferably in a global environment, ideally within the finance industry.
- Complex Engineering, analysis and development of Windows 10 endpoint security agents / solutions.
- Provide consultancy services to other IT Security teams
- Provide architecture assurance on Windows security initiatives
- Provide reporting and metrics
- Create, review, maintain and update documentation including Documenting & Publishing fixes in central knowledge base
- Work with global colleagues to provide globally consistent processes and solutions.
- Investigate & Troubleshoot root causes when escalated from operations.
- Escalate and liaise with additional internal/external groups when required.
- Active participation within and amongst teams and colleagues, providing constructive feedback when necessary.
- Input into Business Continuity Planning and Practices
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- Expert Level knowledge of Windows 10 OS, new features including: Deviceguard, SecureBoot, Application Whitelisting, UEFI, Credential guard, Passport/Hello etc.
- Excellent understanding and experience of architecting, engineering and automating Windows Security solutions for a Global environment of 100,000+ Endpoints
- AntiVirus, Encryption, APT Controls, Sandboxing, OS Hardening, RBAC etc.
- Experience of working with Enterprise Security Products and Frameworks (Symantec, Avecto, NIST, CIS)
- Expert Level Windows Operating System knowledge, including kernel debugging.
- Interpersonal Skills - Communication, flexibility, self-driven, team player
- Scripting and Automating Skills (Powershell, VBscript, C#)
- Knowledge of common Windows Infrastructure (Active Directory/SCCM/GPO)
- General networking (Firewalls, Routing, NAT, OSI Model, packet trace and analysis, etc.)
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.