Web Integrator / Designer – MACKAGE
Summary of functions
Under the supervision of the marketing team, you will be responsible for the design of Mackage’s website, newsletters, social media, e-mail marketing, banner and any other related requests. You will participate in the planning, analysis, strategy and web design mandates with the rest of the team.
• Come up with graphic and visual concepts for newsletters and Mackage website (homepage)
• Design and integrate special projects
• Integrate newsletters
• Create content for various social networks
• Quality control of the overall look of our website
• Photo retouching of images on our website
• Create appropriate documentation of procedures related to website activities
• Other related tasks
• Multimedia and/or Web Design diploma
• Three (3) to Five (5) years of experience in a similar position
• Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, CSS, CSS3, HTML, HTML5, Bronto (an asset), Magento (an asset)
• Basic Photography skills (an asset)
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.