Do You Know SherWeb?
Based in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada, SherWeb is a world leader in cloud computing. Our team works in a dynamic and stimulating environment using the latest technologies in the field of IT. As a rapidly-growing company with tens of thousands of business customers in over 100 countries, we’re always on the lookout for the top talent! As a member of our team, you’ll be part of a company that has been awarded Remarkable Employer® certification by the Bureau de normalisation du Québec, the Québec government’s quality-standards agency. Ready for a new challenge?
The Challenge: Web Graphic Designer
Working out of our office in Sherbrooke, you will help create marketing tools used to promote our products on our various web platforms. You will use the latest technologies and work in direct collaboration with the marketing and product development teams.
• Produce and update all marketing documents, such as product pages, email campaigns, infographics, banners, icons, brochures and various material for trade shows
• Create and optimize the company’s website interfaces as well as our landing pages, including visual search, creation of icons, mockups, etc.
• Update marketing and sales documents designed for our potential clients and partners
• Participate in the management of SherWeb’s brand
• Collaborate in the creation of dynamic interface elements (HTML/CSS, etc.)
• Carry out all other tasks related to the evolution of your job and the company’s projects
Training and Experience:
• College diploma in Graphic Design
• Minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience in Web creation (portfolio required)
• Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Dreamweaver
• Knowledge of HTML 4 and HTML 5 will be considered an asset
• Knowledge of CSS and Web standards applied to Web mobile will be considered an asset
You have the following skills:
• You are creative, artistic, autonomous and open-minded
• You demonstrate resourcefulness and imagination in problem-solving situations
• You are a good communicator and enjoy team work
• You are detail oriented and place great importance on the quality of your work
• You look for lasting solutions that will allow us to standardize the high quality of our products
• You are quick to learn new technologies
• You demonstrate autonomy and good professional judgement
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• Full-time, permanent job (40 hours a week)
• Flexible schedule
• Competitive salary
• Attractive group insurance plan
• Retirement savings plan
Other benefits: opportunities to work with the latest technology, ongoing training, employee assistance program (EAP), reimbursement of professional dues, pleasant and stimulating working environment, dynamic social committee, discounts at a sports centre, etc.
Entry Date: As soon as possible
Looking for a fulfilling job and an opportunity to make your mark in this rapidly-growing industry? We want to discuss your possible future as a member of our energetic team!
To obtain more information or to apply on this position, please visit the CAREERS section of our website. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Based in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada, SherWeb is a world leader in cloud computing. Our technical team works in a dynamic, stimulating environment and excels at using the latest technologies in the IT field. We’re growing fast, and with tens of thousands of businesses in over 100 countries trusting our expertise, we’re always on the lookout for the best talent! When you join our team, you’ll even be part of a company that’s been awarded Remarkable Employer® certification by the Bureau de normalisation du Québec, the Québec government’s quality-standards agency. Are you ready to take on the challenge?
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.