A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the people of Morgan Stanley are dedicated to providing our clients the finest thinking, products and services to help them achieve even the most challenging goals.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. We embrace integrity, excellence, team work and giving back.
The Technology division partners with our business units and leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global and dynamic financial markets.
Our sizeable investment in technology results in leading-edge tools, software, and systems. Our insights, applications, and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients’ businesses—and to our own.
Technology Information Risk (TIR) enables the Firm to manage risks through implementing proactive, comprehensive and consistent risk management practices which protect the franchise while capturing business opportunities. The TIR team partners with the business by ensuring that Technology understands how to manage, escalate and monitor risk.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our web authentication operations group. The successful candidate will be part of a team responsible for designing and supporting highly scalable and comprehensive web access management platform for traditional browser based web applications for both our institutional clients and retail customers. Working collaboratively the team designs, engineers and supports web authentication infrastructure using both commercial products and home grown solutions offering single sign-on and identity federation services.
-Providing support on web authentication and single-sing-on solutions. Solutions range from standard SAML flow to complex SSO solutions. Example: PingFederate, CA Siteminder, Duo Security, etc.
- Implement and support different web authentication solutions, and create support documentation.
- Participate in calls with internal and external clients and vendors.
- Provide Level 3 support and serve as subject matter expert for various authentication solutions.
- 5 to 6 years of experience in Web services security.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field
- Working experience on PingFederate, Siteminder or similar industry-standard authentication solutions.
- Good understanding of Federated identity and Web security concepts such as SAML, WS-Federation, WS-Security, OpenID, OAuth.
- Working experience in different security fields including access control, authorization, identification and authentication, public key infrastructure, network and enterprise security.
- Knowledge of operating system administration in Redhat Linux and scripting languages (perl, Python, Shell).
- Knowledge/experience of web services technologies such as: REST, JSON, XML, OAUTH, x509
- Active interest in Web Security and knowledge of Information Security.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills: capable of writing documentation, making presentations to an internal audience, and interacting positively with upper management, colleagues and customers.
- Independent problem-solving, highly motivated and self-directing.
- Comfortable working in operations and support team with end user interaction and with periodic on-call responsibilities.
- The candidate must be a self-starter but must recognize the importance and value of working as a member of an operations support team.
- Understanding of emerging IT Trends (cloud computing, web technologies, mobile device authentication).
- CISSP (optional)
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.