A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
INTERESTED in joining a great start up whose experiencing tremendous growth?
Our client is a leader in the computer support industry with a great company culture & various opportunities for rapid advancement. Expect to work in great team oriented environment focus on innovation & opportunities.
We are currently recruiting for FRENCH & ENGLISH computer support agents for the Montreal area.
** Salary 13-15$/hr (to be determined by experience)
Must be available at all times, we are open 24h/7 days a week**
• Optimize PC performance on Windows and MAC environment
• Install, support, troubleshoot software, hardware and basic network issues over the phone
• Provide general computer support to new or existing clients over the phone
• Ability to diagnose and repair complex issues on Windows and MAC environment
• Log all calls received and prioritize issues on a daily basis
• Provide outstanding customer service on every contact
• Ability to research issues and find solutions autonomously
• Excellent prioritization and self-management skills
• Excellent communication skills in both English and French. (Written and verbal)
• The ability to work well with others
• Eager to help clients
• Certification in IT, DEP in computer repair or related field / or 1 year of relevant work experience
• Technical support experience over the phone
• 1 year of customer service experience
• Proficiency with Windows and Mac operating system and software
Technicians work’s schedule is generally between 35 to 40 hours per week and is established based on an employee’s performance. Working hours are from 02:00 am to 12:00 pm, Monday to Sunday.
*French speaking shift: 2 am - 15 pm (flexible)
*English speaking shift: 6 am - 12 pm (flexible)
Our client is located in Montreal; at 4700 rue de la Savane, H4P 1T7.
By car: The work location is accessible via the Décarie expressway, near the Orange Julep in Montreal.
By public transport: The work location is located at a 5 minute walk from Namur metro, near the orange Julep
Advancement possibilities are accessible for technicians who display serious effort & skills in their roles. Possible roles include team leader, floor supervisor & other higher management functions. Initial & continuous on the job training is offered by the company.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.