A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
The Network Administrator/Team Leader is responsible for ensuring the availability, safety, stability, performance and compliance of the technology based on the needs of internal customers and the business. Offer a specialized technical assistance on all critical and sectorial computer systems related to his field of expertise, including assistance to IT support as required.
• Carry out activities related to installation, analysis, configuration, diagnostic and 1st, 2nd and 3rd level support on the systems to ensure optimal availability and performance.
• Participate in solving problems, sometimes collaborating with external resources.
• Advise, support and ensure knowledge transfer for users’ and information technology teams’ computer systems, and provide assistance as required.
• Ensure the performance, compliance, data integrity, safety, stability and availability of computer systems.
• Write and develop documentation regarding computer system succession plans and ensure implementation and annual testing.
• Train other members of the information technology team to ensure continuity of operations in line with business needs.
• Participate in project management and may be called upon to provide overall management of certain projects (analysis, design, follow-up, training, etc.).
• Identify and communicate improvement opportunities for projects, work methods or processes, and suggest actions or recommendations as needed, in order to attain better efficiency.
• Participate in solving problems regarding the implementation of quality standards for system processes, availability and safety, by evaluating the situation and recommending appropriate solutions.
• Ensure follow-up on technical support calls and analyze the problems.
• Ensure follow-up on systems outside normal office hours.
• Suggest purchasing standards for Lan / Wan equipment and peripheral workstations.
• Together with the legal support person, responsible for all software used on the Company’s networks and the computers used by the employees.
• Responsible for ensuring that all equipment have a maintenance contract as well as contract renewals.
• Responsible for internal environment safety at JR or external environment safety at supplier facilities
• Review and approve invoices for network equipment purchases made by the technical support person.
• Must be able to follow up and manage external suppliers
• Academic training: Bachelor’s degree, College diploma in computer science or equivalent
• 5 to 8 years of relevant work experience.
• Computer skills: HP/Dell servers, Windows 2008, 2012 et IIS, Active directory, DNS, WINS, TCP/IP, MS-Exchange, Backup Exec, Veeam, Watchguard, Airwatch, Barracuda, VMWARE, SAN, MS-SQL2005, 2008, 2014 and clustering.
• Fully bilingual, spoken and written.
Since 1957 Joseph Ribkoff has been successfully designing collections for women around the world who lead busy lifestyles. The company and collections have been constantly evolving to meet the multidimensional needs of today's women. Joseph Ribkoff stands out as one of the leading designers in Canadian fashion industry for nearly 60 years and over 64 international markets. All clothing is designed and created in Canada.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.