A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Start Date: ASAP
Type of Position: Permanent
Location: Verdun, QC
Number of Positions: 1
Language Skills: Functional English and French.
Perks: Growing dynamic start up in the E-Commerce industry with an international presence and a very bright future. Great location on the Lachine Canal close to St. Ambroise brewery and the Atwater market!
Are you an expert in Facebook advertisement tools and search engine marketing? Do you know how to enhance the web presence and revenues of an E-commerce website? Are you a results oriented fast learner who has experience in an online marketing agency?
Our client is a growing, vibrant, young start up that specializes in E-Commerce. They have offices in Toronto, Montreal and Asia—and are looking for you!
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create new campaigns and expand the reach of the website
• Monitor and optimize Facebook ads in real-time
• Analyze Facebook ad statistics and determine best course of action for future campaigns
• Be the company specialist in Facebook advertising – including extensive understanding of features, options, tracking, pixels, and keeping up to date on all new trends
• Work with the creative team to prepare new and more effective ads
• Source new products and optimize online advertising to turn them into profit centers
• Discover and pilot new promo methods
• Report on overall performance of the website revenues
• Come up with and implement innovative ideas to improve our services!
• CPM, CTR, CPA, CPC, SEO, & SEM have no secret for you.
• Experienced with Facebook Ads Manager, Google AdWords, Merchant Center and other
• A guru when it comes to features, options and tracking of Facebook ads
• Extremely Web Savvy
• Experience with Shopify preferred
• University or College degree
• Strong entrepreneurial spirit; can work with minimal supervision
For more information about this position, please contact:
IT Talent Acquisition Specialist
(514) 954-8447 x228
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.