Manpower is currently hiring for a Technical Call Center Representative for one of our clients in Milwaukee, WI!
Core Responsibility/Job Function
* Resolve user issues/inquiries quickly, courteously, and accurately.
* Must communicate resolutions clearly in language appropriate to the knowledge of the user.
* Accurately and clearly record problems and resolutions into the call tracking system.
* Analyze issues and determine most expedient course of resolution using available reference material or escalate issue to other members within the department.
* High School diploma or equivalent required. Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree preferred.
* 1-3 years of IT, Technical, or Help Desk experience
* Excellent customer service, listening, business writing, grammar and oral communication skills.
* Basic analytical skills, critical thinking skills, problem solving ability and knowledge of computer applications.
* Basic office environment skills are required including filing systems, data entry, and computer skills.
* Must be able to type 35-40 wpm
* Ability to understand business needs of users.
* Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize issues
* Ability to tailor language to user knowledge level
* Ability to type for 50% of the shift and sit for long periods of time.
* Work shift hours or hours as workload determines.
* Good punctuality/attendance.
* Intermediate business writing and oral communication skills.
Contract: Long term temporary to permanent opportunity
Hours: 10:30am-7:00pm M-F
If you are interested in this position please apply and go to www.manpower.com and create a profile with us! Should your qualifications match that of the position, the recruiter will contact you.
If you have additional questions, please contact the recruiter: Elizabeth Szczerbinski
When emailing or calling, please reference Advert ID# 315838
Manpower is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Employer.
Manpower has been dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities for over 65 years and each year we employ over 3.5 million people in over 80 countries and territories. Over 40% of our talented associates find permanent employment through their career assignments. Employment with ManpowerGroup gives you the opportunity to succeed and gain valuable work experience in companies of all sizes, including nationally renowned organizations. ManpowerGroup offers a variety of career opportunities with flexible scheduling and free online training through our Training and Development Centre. We provide quality employment opportunities, no matter what career stage you are in.
With nearly 30 offices strategically located across Canada, ManpowerGroup provides temporary and permanent workforce opportunities in administrative, industrial, contact centre, skilled labour and trades as well as the assignment of contract professionals in information technology, finance, accounting, engineering and other professional areas through the Manpower and Experis brands.
Visit us online at manpower.ca or experis.ca to see what career opportunities are waiting for you.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.