Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Technology works as a strategic partner with Morgan Stanley business units and the world's leading technology companies to redefine how we do business in ever more global, complex, and dynamic financial markets. Morgan Stanley's sizeable investment in technology results in quantitative trading systems, cutting-edge modelling and simulation software, comprehensive risk and security systems, and robust client-relationship capabilities, plus the worldwide infrastructure that forms the backbone of these systems and tools. Our insights, our applications and infrastructure give a competitive edge to clients' businesses—and to our own.
Operations and Compliance Technology (OCT) is an innovation-driven organization comprised of functionally aligned development teams who support critical firm functions such as Legal, Compliance and Operations. OCT develops strategic solutions that support key business processes, including Settlements, Confirmations, Regulatory Reporting, Position Keeping, Anti-Money Laundering and Trade Surveillance. OCT manage key relationships within the Institutional Securities Group, MS Wealth Management, Enterprise Operational Risk & Control (EORC), Risk, Internal Audit, Operations and Compliance.
Operations and Compliance Technology division is comprised of many client-aligned groups that provide technology solutions for enterprise-wide divisions such as Legal & Compliance and Operations Post-Trade function within the Institutional Securities Division. Each client-aligned group consists of a set of Practice Areas, which provide technology to support a related set of functions.
We are looking for a systems integrator to join the customer tax team within the Core services department.
The candidate will be part of a dedicated task force in charge of integrating a vendor solution within the firm systems. Main task will be to collaborate with the vendor staff to define the integration plans, receive and validate software deliveries, escalate software defects and coordinate resolution. In test and production environments, troubleshoot problems and investigate root cause of defects or performance issues.
- Define and agree with the context of each release with the vendor
- Review the test cases results provided by vendor QA team
- Perform installation the vendor application
- Troubleshoot challenges with installation of the application
- Liaise with vendor team to figure out and resolve the issues
- Prepare test planning activities in order to ensure end-to-end integration testing
- Prepare and execute detailed test cases for the delivered functionality/patch
- Provide L3 Support for existing deployed application
- Good understanding of applications deployment and vendor relationship
- Good knowledge of Windows Server 2008+, IIS7+, ASP .NET, Windows security management
- SQL server knowledge and ability to write SQL queries
- Ability to write automated test suites for ASP .NET applications
- Ability to managed defects with a standard tool
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Usage of defects management tools
- Familiarity with commonly used technologies related to security, such as Kerberos, E3, SPNEGO, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot performance issues at the network level
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.