You want to work with dynamic and talented colleagues? Intact offer you the possibility of advancing your career in an environment favoring the professional and personal fulfillment. Recognized among 100 better employers in Canada and employer of choice platinum, Intact makes a commitment to enhance the services offered to his employees and to offer exceptional working conditions.
We are currently looking for a System Admnistrator, which would play an important role in our growth.WORKPLACE: Montreal (2020, Robert-Bourassa Boul.) or St-Hyacinthe (2450, Girouard W. street)ROLE:
Available within the big family of the Finances, the administrator of infrastructure in business intelligence position offers a hybrid perspective between the technologies and the business need.Within the BICOE (Business Intelligence Center of Excellence), the Administrator is responsible to:
- Configure, install, maintain, monitor and improve BI applications.
- Manage incidents to resume activity quickly to support business needs
- Develop and implement BI applications procedures and documentation including recovery plans
- Upgrade enterprise wide OLAP query and reporting tools to ensure interoperability, availability and security of various components
- Participate in the recommendations for improving the services offered to the various business units, to the creation and the implementation of innovation related to his field of expertise.
- Collaborate with the teams of information technologies to optimize the performance of the applications under his responsibility.
- Support developers and business analysts of his team to offer a quality service to the users.
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience as Business Objects administrator or as database administrator
- Between 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
- Flexibility to assume on call support
- Languages : SQL, Oracle, Unix, VBA and Java(an asset)
- SAS programming (an asset),
This opportunity interests you? We look forward to meeting you!Visit us at https://www.intact.ca/accueil, Career section and fill your application.
Excellent benefits are offered: competitive salary, flexible benefits, flexible work arrangements, flexible leave, pension plan defined benefit, etc..
As part of Intact’s selection process, candidates may be requested to consent to background checks relevant to the role under consideration for, prior to receiving a job offer. These could include: work references, education and credential confirmation, employment verification, identity check, credit report, criminal offence and driver’s license record.
Eligibility to work in Canada
Applicants must be permanently eligible to work in Canada upon hire. Proof of eligibility for permanent roles may come in the form of a Canadian birth certificate, Canadian passport, Canadian citizenship certificate, permanent residence card or confirmation.
About Intact Assurance
Intact Insurance is Canada’s largest home, auto and business insurance company, protecting over 3 million customers. It is the industry leader, a stable company with a proven record of sound and responsible financial management. The company’s coast-to-coast presence, along with a strong relationship with insurance brokers, means it can provide the outstanding service, comfort and continuity that customers expect and deserve.
The promise is in the name
Intact Insurance is there to protect the things customers care about. But the company’s strength is its ability to get them back on track again when an unforeseen event occurs, and to do it in a fair, respectful and easy manner.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.