A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Type of Position: Permanent
Number of Positions: 1
Location: Montreal, QC
Language skills: Bilingual (English and French)
Perks: Watch the premiere of new movies, free parking, free coffee onsite, laid-back environment.
As the System Administrator, you have a passion for system and network design, administration and troubleshooting. You excel equally at providing both Windows and Linux support. You will be responsible for installing, supporting and maintaining company servers and network infrastructure, and plan for and respond to service outages and other problems, as needed. If you have experience in a cloud-based environment with security as a focus, our client would consider you for a more senior role.
You will thrive in a fast-paced team environment, challenge the status quo and have a strong ability to work under pressure, be dependable and trusted with critical information. As the System Administrator, your responsibilities will include:
• Monitor the performance of production systems, diagnose and solve detected performance problems
• Help tune performance and ensure high availability of infrastructure
• Help implement control processes to prevent interruptions of services
• Take part in the process of improvement of company system architecture and conception of new and innovative solutions for our production environments
• Work alongside different teams to continuously improve our processes
• Ensure proper configuration of hardware and software with technological and safety standards established
• Monitor backup operations
• Document all operations, procedures and components of the IT infrastructure
• Bacc. / Masters' degree in IT or equivalent
• Minimum 2-5 years of experience as a System Administrator
• Bilingual (French / English)
• Excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
• A solid understanding of networking (routing concepts, configuring and securing a network)
• Strong knowledge of Cloud Based environment (AWS)
• Solid experience with Windows, Active Directory, Linux / Raspbian (Raspberry)
• Microsoft Solutions Certified Expert (MCSE) certification server infrastructure is an asset.
• Asset: knowledge of Citrix, VMWare, Antivirus
For more information about this position, please contact:
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist
(514) 954-8447 x224
Experience is an IT staffing solution company specializing in staff augmentation (time and material contracts), direct permanent placement, payroll services, and management consulting solutions. Experience’s core values make it easy to work with us: You’ll find that we’re Ethical, Adaptable, and Proactive. Guided by strong business ethics, we are committed to treating our employees and consultants with respect. It is easy to work with a company that your co-workers, friends, and acquaintances already know, like and trust-- to build a promising career in Information Technology.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.