A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop User Interfaces and Client-Side code using HTML5, CSS3 and AngularJS1.5 for responsive Mobile and Desktop Web applications
* Based on the application architect guidelines, implement front-end application structure
* Write professional and standards compliant code
* Write unit and end to ends test for client side code
* Work with the UX Designer and the Business Analyst to implement professional user interfaces
* Develop, refine, and implement high-quality user interfaces using strong information architecture, visual design, and interaction design skills
* Analyze requirements, determine appropriate scenarios and workflow, and create UI prototypes to reflect your solutions
* Participate to design sessions, providing expert input, suggestions, and advice on page design, site flow, usability, and overall user experience
* Collaborate with the whole project team in the execution of projects to achieve a high level of client satisfaction
* 5 years of industry experience as a Front-End developer with some user experience
* 1+ year's of experience in Responsive Web Development, supporting mobile devices (iOS, Android, Windows)
* Hands-on experience with responsive design including Bootstrap
* Solid understanding of fundamental design principles (typography, layout, grid systems, hierarchy, color, composition)
* Ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment while maintaining attention to detail
* Strong verbal and written communication and negotiation skills
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS:
* Agile Development
* SASS and BEM
* gulp building mechanism
* Proactive attitude
* Very good inter-people skills to effectively interface with customers
* Team player and ability to work individually
* Strong communication skills in both English and French, both spoken and written
* Able to work in a diversified environment
* Fast learner
* Bachelor's degree in software development (college degree with relevant experience will also be considered)
About TEKsystems :
Join TEKsystems and get your career on the fast track. As one of North America's premiere IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services companies, we provide solutions that work. We actively seek talented IT professionals with all levels of information technology skills and expertise in order to support critical engagements at client sites worldwide. Because of our industry-specific focus, knowledge and connections, we can share highly desirable positions you might not otherwise know about. From customized training and flexible hiring options, to dedicated teams of recruiters working to find you the right opportunity, TEKsystems specializes in IT career management.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email email@example.com for other accommodation options.
TEKsystems Global Services:
In addition to Staffing and Talent Management, TEKsystems also engages in end-to-end, project-based work. Our teams work together in our facilities, project after project, gaining experience in multiple industries and technologies together. We leverage our own methodologies, tools and people to solve our client’s business problems starting from requirements gathering and ending with production launch, and anything in between. We are a true IT solution provider with a portfolio of services in Applications, Infrastructure and Training. TEKsystems is privately held, allowing us to invest in the long term without worrying about immediate returns like publicly held companies. TEKsystems Global Services is the fastest growing part of TEKsystems with over 250 concurrent engagements and facilities in the U.S, Canada, Europe and Asia.
At TEKsystems we value relationships, open communication, commitment and service to each other, our clients and the community. The personal and professional growth of our employees is important to us and we demonstrate this through a variety of programs and learning opportunities including Industry Certification Programs and voluntary Technology/Development contests where teams of people can collaborate and learn new technology and development techniques. We have scheduled Performance Management Reviews throughout the year to provide feedback and assist individuals in working toward achieving their goals.
Diversity is one of TEKsystems Global Services’ strategic initiatives; because we believe that building a diverse team allows us to provide world class service. Our Montreal Solutions Center is one of the most diverse technical teams assembled, providing a variety of technical expertise and culture that most organizations cannot match. The Center is located in the heart of Montreal, right above McGill Metro Station, making for easy commuting in and out of the city, as well as access to all the city has to offer.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.