A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Mediagrif is a global leader in e-business networks development and operations and ranks among the top 25 Canadian software companies. In order to fulfill its mission, providing innovative e-commerce solutions to various companies, Mediagrif relies on the constant innovation of its employees.
Mediagrif operates various networks, including industry leaders such as Jobboom, LesPAC, PowerSource Online, The Broker Forum, MERX, InterTrade, Carrus, BidNet, SourceSuite and ASC.
Reporting to the Team Leader, Development, the Solutions Designer Analyst, you will utilize your knowledge and skills do devise innovative solutions in accordance with Mediagrif’s standards.
• Clarifying and evaluating business needs;
• Recommending solutions to business and functional needs while promoting the use and re-use of proven solutions;
• Designing the solution architecture:
Identifying and defining the solution’s main components,
Defining and/or validating all of the solution’s functional aspects in order to respect business needs;
• Working in close cooperation with the development, design and QA teams in order to ensure the proper implementation of the client solution;
• Escalating issues to the appropriate resources when necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Programming or equivalent;
• Minimum five (5) years of experience in a similar position;
• Experience in mobile application analysis and development, an asset.
Skills & competencies:
• Ability to display leadership, be open-minded and willing to take on new challenges for large scale projects;
• Ability to transform business needs into technological solutions;
• Good communication and listening skills;
• Ability to establish and maintain good interpersonal relations;
• Good time and priorities management skills;
• Bilingual in French and English (written and spoken);
• Knowledge of Confluence or Balsamiq Mockup, an asset.
Remuneration and working conditions:
• Competitive salary;
• Work week of 37.5 hours;
• Group Insurance upon hiring;
• Access to a share purchase plan with employer participation;
• Pleasant working environment.
If you are interested in the challenge, please submit your resume to: email@example.com
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company. Mediagrif applies to a program of equity and equality in employment.
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. is a world-leading operator of e-business networks and provider of complete e-business solutions.
Mediagrif's e-business networks allow buyers and sellers within specific industries to source, purchase or sell products and to exchange information more efficiently using the Internet.
Mediagrif operates 18 networks, including industry leaders Jobboom, LesPAC, The Broker Forum, Power Source On-Line, Telecom Finders, Polygon and Global Wine & Spirits and InterTrade. Superior customer service is provided by multi-lingual personnel 24-hours / day, in more than 20 languages in order to better serve its 60,000 customers located in over 60 countries. The company also owns and operates the MERX e-tendering service, the official distributor of tender documents for the federal government of Canada, and is a leading provider of government bid aggregation services and e-procurement services in the U.S.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.