A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
Achievements and stimulating challenges:
Do you like to program but also get hands-on experience with hardware? Or do you have hardware experience and would like to have more experience in high level software programming?
In a work environment inspired by Agile/Scrum methods, you will contribute to developing and maintaining board drivers for their use in OPAL-RT’s software (RT-LAB and HYPERSIM). Any experience with communication buses (CAN, Arinc429 etc.) or communication protocols (IEC61850, C37.118) would be an asset for the team.
Here are the first mandates of the Software developer - drivers:
- Develop PCI Express communication interfaces between CPU and FPGA (C / C ++).
- Develop communication protocols based on industrial standards (C / C ++).
- Develop graphical configuration interfaces at the highest level (C ++ / JAVA).
- Incorporate low-level software drivers for third party hardware (C / C ++).
• Take part in planning and organizing the work.
• Define, create and validate new board drivers.
• Add features to, improve performance and correct potential errors of already existing drivers.
• Integrate new drivers into RT-LAB and HYPERSIM.
• Perform tests.
• Write technical documentation.
• Education: Bachelor’s in electrical/computer engineering, computer science or software programming.
• Experience: 1 to 3 years’ relevant experience in C/C++ development, graduates are welcome.
• Required knowledge: C/C++, Linux, POSIX programming.
• Significant assets: GIT, MATLAB/Simulink, Java, gdb, socket programming, multithreading, Python, shell script
• Language abilities: Fluent French and English (written and spoken).
• Skills sought: organized, thorough and determined, autonomous, excellent interpersonal communication, adaptable, analytical.
A career with OPAL-RT will suit you if:
• You are seeking stimulating challenges that will constantly push you to do your best
• You dream of a family environment that is also professional, cooperative and friendly.
• You need a flexible schedule and the ability to telecommute in order to balance work and home life.
• You want to continue to expand your knowledge and know-how by working side-by-side with researchers, innovators and scientists who share one thing; Passion.
• You have chosen to be an important contributor the technological progress in a multitude of industries.
• You want to be recognized for your ideas, creativity and talents.
• You know your worth and seek a globally competitive salary.
• You don’t just want a job, you want a career!
Are you ready to bet on your success? http://www.opal-rt.com/fr/carri%C3%A8res-chez-opal-rt-technologies
About OPAL-RT Technologies
Imagine working for a company whose customers include NASA, Bombardier, ABB, EMBRAER, MIT, GE, Ford, GM, NREL and Hydro-Québec! OPAL-RT’s ambitious challenge is to democratize simulation and make it affordable and accessible to every engineer and researcher. By joining the OPAL-RT family, you will be helping develop to the technology of the future.
World leader in with our diverse applications, our tools are used in a wide range of fields, including, automotive, aerospace, energy, transportation and industrial manufacturing, etc. Established in Quebec and strengthened by a global presence, OPAL-RT has the wind in its sails!
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.