A Jobboom account has already been created using this email address.
Please enter your password to connect your Jobboom account with Facebook.
iBwave’s QA team is seeking a motivated and energetic QA Developer who is organized, responsible, and a fantastic team player. Reporting to the QA Team Lead, you will have the opportunity to be in a key role, working collaboratively with other departments in the company.
POSITION AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, implement, and maintain manual and automation tests for our desktop and mobile applications as the main responsibility
- Collaborate with developers and product managers to design test plans and test cases from requirements
- Create and maintain test plan and test cases, document test procedures and tips for knowledge sharing
- Search, investigate, and report software defects, follow up on fixes, and escalate at right time;
- With a mindset of continuous improvement, initiate ideas to improve our process and the ways of work
- Continuously self-learn and evolve for the latest relevant network, wireless, optical technologies
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
-The ability to be an effective and pro-active team player, but also to be able to work independently
- Demonstrated experience in designing, implementing and documenting test cases
- Experiences in OO programming, especially in C#, .NET, or Java
- Experience in test automation definitely as an asset, using tools like Test Complete, NUnit, etc
- Knowledge in Wireless technologies, optical network, fiber cable is definitely an asset:
- A desire to work in a collaborative, fast-paced, and cross-functional developing environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and French
LOCATION: St-Laurent, Quebec
TYPE: Permanent, Full time
iBwave, a Corning Company, is the power behind great in-building wireless experience, enabling billions of end users and devices to connect inside a wide range of venues. As the global industry reference, our software solutions allow for smarter planning, design and deployment of any project regardless of size, complexity or technology. Along with innovative software, we are recognized for world-class support in 90 countries, industry’s most comprehensive components database and a well-established certification program. Visit our website at: www.ibwave.com
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.