Our client, an independent game testing company located in the heart of downtown, is looking for a full time Russian Support Agent to join their team in downtown Montreal. The person must also be at ease in English!
Benefits of the position:
- Long term position;
- Stimulating environment;
- Possibilities of advancement;
- Collective Insurance Plan;
- Downtown offices.
Role of the Russian Game Support Agent:
- Offer professional level support to game players;
- Use available tools to investigate and document gamers' questions and comments;
- Record all activity in CRM tool;
- Communicate by email and chatroom with a professional and error-free language;
- Attend training sessions in English;
- Make sure quality levels are respected;
- All related tasks
- Fluency in Russian (written);
- Experience in video game play;
- At least one year of experience in Customer Service over the phone;
- Mastery of the English language;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Interest for video games and MMORPG;
- Analytical skills;
- Flexible availabilities for high season gaming periods (weekends and holidays).
If you are interested in this position and have the required skills, please apply directly via our website (recommended) or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Send your Resume (in English) with a Letter of Interest (in Russian) outlining your experience in Customer Service and interest for video games.
Visit our website to view all of our offers!
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.