Mediagrif is a global leader in e-business networks development and operations and ranks among the top 25 Canadian software companies. In order to fulfill its mission, providing innovative e-commerce solutions to various companies, Mediagrif relies on the constant innovation of its employees.
Mediagrif operates various networks, including industry leaders such as Jobboom, LesPAC, PowerSource Online, The Broker Forum, MERX, InterTrade, Carrus, BidNet, SourceSuite and ASC.
Reporting directly to the Director, Quality Assurance, the Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for evaluating and testing new or modified applications or development procedures, to verify proper functionality in accordance to project requirements while conforming to established guidelines.
• Testing software for the validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformity with established standards;
• Maintaining permanent test scenarios by defining manual and automated test scripts;
• Writing, revising, and verifying quality standards and test procedures for software design and product evaluation in order to attain the highest software quality, economically and efficiently;
• Defining, maintaining and communicating various Quality Assurance processes and practices;
• Reviewing computer operating logs to identify program processing errors.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a Software Development or Quality Assurance related program;
• Minimum of eight (8) years of experience;
• Experience in client/server applications testing;
• Experience in performance tests, an asset.
Remuneration and working conditions:
• Competitive salary;
• Work week of 37.5 hours;
• Group Insurance upon hiring;
• Access to a share purchase plan with employer participation;
• Pleasant working environment.
If you are interested in the challenge, please submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only selected candidates will be contacted, but we thank you for your interest in the company.
Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. is a world-leading operator of e-business networks and provider of complete e-business solutions.
Mediagrif's e-business networks allow buyers and sellers within specific industries to source, purchase or sell products and to exchange information more efficiently using the Internet.
Mediagrif operates 18 networks, including industry leaders Jobboom, LesPAC, The Broker Forum, Power Source On-Line, Telecom Finders, Polygon and Global Wine & Spirits and InterTrade. Superior customer service is provided by multi-lingual personnel 24-hours / day, in more than 20 languages in order to better serve its 60,000 customers located in over 60 countries. The company also owns and operates the MERX e-tendering service, the official distributor of tender documents for the federal government of Canada, and is a leading provider of government bid aggregation services and e-procurement services in the U.S.
New on Jobboom
Your profile and CV will now be visible to employers.
Don’t forget to complete your profile and update your CV to help employers find you.